Friday, March 26, 2010

On track?

As of right now I'm not sure if we are going to get our sprinklers in by the end of March. But looking at my post, what I wanted to do was measure and figure out what it is going to cost. We measured, I can't decipher it so I need Trev to go over it with me. We did however, do great with the front yard. Better than I expected. :) I will get some photos up when stuff starts blossoming and looking and smelling awesome. We have also decided that we are going to lay sod in the backyard instead of trying to do seed again. With a cat, a dog, and a garden that needs tending it will be really difficult to stay off the seed for 3 weeks. I found a place that does grass specifically for the local climate for $.28 per square foot. We should be able to do the yard for about $175. Yesssssss.

I am looking forward to April and being done with the kitchen remodel! I have 4 recessed lights in my front room and I believe our cabinets are nearly finished. Once the kitchen, lighting, sprinklers and sod are in I will be a very happy camper. I am not planning on doing any other "big" projects on this house. Homeostasis will be nice.

No comments: