Friday, April 9, 2010

So tired

We saw Spoon on Wednesday night and it was better than I could have imagined. I was blown away by how good they sounded live. No studio magic on Britt's voice. I saw Queens of the Stone Age a few years ago and haven't been able to listen to them since. They were so terrible live. So it was such a pleasant surprise that Spoon sounded as good as they did. They also played for almost 2 hours and when they came out for an encore they played 4 more songs. Wednesday night I didn't go to bed until 1, and then got up at 6:30 to drop my car off for another of it's issues. My mom found out a few days ago that they wanted to do surgery to remove her thyroid. She had it removed yesterday morning and I wasn't able to come see her until 8:30 last night. I made it home at about midnight and am soooo tired. I'm going to sleep like crazy tonight and tomorrow morning. I filled Lily's food dish with dog food (she's a cat), and poured orange juice into my coffee cup. I probably shouldn't have driven myself to work today HA.

Also, just because this is awesome, watch this video of Spoon live. This isn't the show we went to, but the drunk chicks arguing in the beginning is really funny. "There's a scooter here!" hahaha

No comments: