Friday, July 11, 2008

nothing too interesting really

I'm just tired and burned out at work, so this will pass some time. I understand why I'm tired...not going to bed until 12 or 1 combined with getting up between 6am-7am would probably make anyone tired right? And we are in full swing of the busy season at work so I am just burning the candle at both ends. For example the laundry feels like this horrible daunting task...well I guess Trevor's laundry is LOL but what I mean is I'm just really really tired so everything feels like a big fucking deal.

The house is coming along! I can see progress which is the only thing keeping me motivated over the last few days. It is hard to work ALL DAY and then come home to more work, a different kind of work, but WORK nonetheless. Trevor has really been busting his ass on the house, and I think it's great because he is an energetic person, and the amount of energy he has been putting in is really going to pay off for us. I realize more everyday how talented he is. Right now he stays up late everynight making bowls on the pottery wheel we have set up in our basement. He also made a little pot for my new spider plant and I have a half finished coffee mug coming my way!

No comments: