Tuesday, July 1, 2008

and if i change my miiiiind....a million tiiiiimes

Wow I have been slacking! So we DID close on the house! First payment is due Aug 1st aye!! It is a good thing though, I feel really good about our largest monthly payment going toward something we own and get "credit" for. So the house front is going well, slow and steady. I'm already feeling some of the frustration of living in a construction zone but I am sure the payoff will be worth it!

On the school front I am going through some big changes. I have made the decision that I am going to try to get into the Physical Therapy Assistant program at SLCC. The only major hurdle I am facing is that financial aid may not be available for me. I am currently going through an appeal process and should no more in the next few days on whether or not it is going to be an option. Keep your fingers crossed for me! If I do get in, I will start either Fall 09 or Fall 2010 (Fall 10 just doesn't sound right...) and it will be full time for the 1st Fall semester, Spring, Summer and then a 2nd Fall semester. This is kinda stressful because I am not likely to be working during these 15 months. We will see what pans out.

No comments: