Monday, May 7, 2007

tile, paint, carpet and stove

So I am moving into a new apartment at the end of June with Trevor. It is an old mansion in the Avenues that has been converted into a four-plex and we are both in love with it! It is in need of some serious TLC but we should have at least an entire month to work on it before we move in. I am so excited to learn more about painting and doing tile, carpets, floors and the like. We are going to make that place look soooooo good!!! The other really great thing about this situation is that I will no longer be paying rent while I live there which will allow me to work a little less and focus more on school! YAY! There is even a grassy area in the back where I can still play fetch with the dog. Now I just need to learn how to enjoy the good things that are happening right now! My job is going great, my relationship is great and I am moving into an awesome place that I get to improve and feel all accomplished about. Hopefully everything stays on the up like it has been for the last little bit. Oh and I better not forget that I am also going to Puerto Rico in 16 days!

No comments: