Thursday, May 17, 2007

Aquatech: This is so frustrating

So last week, my place of employment underwent a computer system upgrade. This sounds like it would be a great thing, but it has made working hell-ish! I spent hours yesterday fixing a sales batch from the 8th that I still cannot post since the department codes will not be accurate. Lame.

On the bright side, I have a super sweet new flat screen moniter to stare at all the time. On the down side something is screwed up with the audio and I can't listen to music :( But Ashlee let me borrow a radio and I have been listening to KRCL which has been a nice change. My car radio was jacked almost two years ago, so I never get to listen to the radio anymore. My friend Nikki was on KRCL today (what a coincidence, huh?) talking about public transportation and a lot of the issues surrounding it. What is also a crazy coincidence is that I have been riding my bike to work & taking TRAX every Wednesday for the last few weeks and she has a petition up for people to agree to using alternate transportation on Wednesday....dooo doooo dooooo dooo..... So, it makes me feel good that I have already been doing one of the things that she is trying to accomplish. I also checked out her blog and it made me realize that I need to make this thing more interesting. Right now I guess it is kind of more like a journal, but that is ok.

We sprung a leak at work today and a good portion of the building was flooded within 20 minutes. Kinda hectic, but made the afternoon go by pretty quick. My flip-flops are still wet...ewww.

I'm hoping to start working on the apartment this weekend! I need to make a set decision on paint so I just need to actually get to home depot and pick some stuff out. I'm getting nervous about moving but I think that it is only natural (I hope). I'm kind of a worry wort and it is easy for me to get myself mentally worked up without good reason. Here is a list of my worries:

1.what if my relationship with trevor gets somewhat ruined or tainted from moving in together?
2. i'm sad that i won't live with mckenzie/luna
3.moving out of my house now is essentially "giving up my spot" and I most likely won't have the option of moving back into my room...and I will have to get my own place (too much $$$) or live with strangers

I hope feeling this way is normal and not a sign that I am doing the wrong thing.....

No comments: