Thursday, May 10, 2007

insurance is bogus

So yesterday me mum got a letter from our car insurance guy telling me that we are getting too many comprehensive claims and the underwriter is going to want to increase our rates. Insurance is total bullshit. I pay them over $1500 dollars a year and they get their panties in a knot over insurand me for about $300-$400 dollars each year on average. Insurance is so blatantly a scam and I am constantly astounded at what obvious crap it is. I guess I will just have to feel good about the fact that I know that I don't work for some bullshit industry that pays my wages by screwing people out of their money.

Anyway, the lease has been signed for the apartment and we bout a really cute 1950's stove/oven yesterday that is going to look great! We are a little concerned about getting it up the stairs to the new place since it weighs a couple hundred lbs! Hopefully we will have a camera by then and I can put up some comedic pictures when it actually happens!

No comments: