Tuesday, May 1, 2007

...

So I finished my last final for this semester and I already have free time that I don't really know what to do with. I decided this would be easier and possibly more entertaining than keeping a journal...we will see! I'm hoping that this will be something that will be helpful in letting my family know what I am up to. My mom is moving to Wales for 6 months to a year and it will be easy for her to see what I am up to (better censor it...hehe).

I am getting really excited to go to San Juan, PR with Trevor. I know we just went to Mexico in March, but I am really looking forward to a trip somewhere far far away with just the two of us. I have never done that before.

Something that I am not very excited about is the fact that I have to take my Econ class over the summer since I didn't have time for it this spring :( oh well.

No comments: