Wednesday, May 2, 2007

please consider others, keep your feet off the seats

So I commuted to work today on my bike for the first time this year! YAY! When I'm laying in bed and the alarm goes off at 6:00 a.m. it is always hard to win the battle that goes on in my head. Do I want to do something good for my body and the environment or do I want an extra 45 minutes of sleep? But today I had the motivation. I didn't bring my ipod for my commute and I kind of wish I would have. The monotone robotic voice of the lady reminding riders of the rules of trax and notifying everyone of the stops is stuck in my head! The ipod also keeps weird-o's from trying to talk to me. Riding public transportation lets you meet a lot of....crazy (I guess that is the best word to describe it) people. On a different note, my sis had surgery today and it is already over and everything went well, it is a big relief.

No comments: