Wednesday, October 15, 2008

some time killin

I am...me!
I think...today is a lovely fall day
I know...what I know
I want...to get a B in anatomy and to go on vacation
I have...a lot of homework!
I wish...I did better on my anatomy test
I hate...rude drivers, 40 hour work weeks, our broken government
I miss...being young and carefree
I fear...the future...sometimes
I feel...disappointed in myself
I hear...ashlee and brooke talking
I smell...a candle
I search...for meaning!
I wonder...what my life will be in 10 years
I regret...not trying harder my first years of college
I love...Trevor, cheese, my pets, my family
I care...a lot
I always...drink coffee
I am not...good at science
I believe...in puppies!
I dance...without any rhythm
I sing...the wrong words
I don't always...get what I want
I write...on this silly blog, on sticky nots and in notebooks
I win...at word challenge
I lose...my keys at least once a day
I never...shop at walmart or buy coffee at starbucks
I listen...well
I can usually be found...at work :/
I'm scared of...losing people I care about
I read...books, magazines, newspapers, blogs, textbooks
I am happy about...owning my own house

No comments: