Friday, October 31, 2008

Addiction

I am very lucky that in my life I have never really been addicted to any substance. On Wednesday I went to the dentist to get a crown on one tooth and a filling on another...not fun, and I was in anxiety mode all day until my appointment. The procedures went fine though, they gave me a valium and I had a steady flow of nitrous the whole time....weeeeeee. ANYWAY I am addicted....to gum. Yes gum, minty gum to be specific. I can't make it through the day without it and if I find myself without gum I am thinking about when I can hurry and make a run to a store to get more gum. Sheesh. I can't chew gum right now because it can potentially pull out my temporary and it is driving me absolutely crazy! I am trying to switch to tic tacs and mints but it just isn't the same.

No comments: