Friday, October 10, 2008

Photographic evidence of what I have been up to

I have some good pictures that have been taken over the last few weeks and since I am not studying until Monday (much needed break) I will just play around on here for a while ;)

Last weekend we hauled a bunch of sticks and dead stuff out of the yard for neighborhood clean up. We also removed a concrete path in our backyard. I found out it is kinda cool to break shit with a sledge hammer. ANYWAY it was physically hard work and I was beat the next morning and craving PANCAKES! So Trevor made some awesome pancakes for me from scratch. His sister-in-law supposedly makes an out of this world awesome homemade pancake so he got the recipe from her and cooked them for me. This is my "mickey mouse" pancake...ummm yeah it looks like winnie the pooh. Trevor couldn't believe that I had never had a mickey mouse pancake before and even after that I guess I still haven't.

It is starting to get COLD here and we are actually supposed to see some snow over the next few days. LAME. Since the bad weather is coming, we harvested all of our basil to make a giant batch of pesto to get us through the months when we can't pick some out of the backyard. I absolutely LOVE this picture because Trevor looks like a wild animal in the basil jungle.



Our kitty has a little friend who hangs out in our yard all the time. He (I assume he's a boy) is really scared of me but he looks in our windows and generally is smitten with our kitty. I totally scored a picture of him on our shed the other morning as I was leaving for work. Lily got in a fight a few weeks ago, as manifested but a cut up kitty face, and I have a sneaking suspicion that she told him she just wanted to be friends or something.


Other than that I have been studying LIKE CRAZY but I took two tests this week, so it should be a little more relaxing over the next few days.

No comments: