Monday, April 19, 2010

Pro window washer

BACKGROUND: I washed my windows on Saturday morning, they are much more pleasant to look out of. I found a recipe online that used vinegar, lemon juice, dish soap and water. Trev came home from camping and got a shower, then it was nap time. I hadn't done much cleaning since I attempted to hike to the living room with Kenz, Dex and Luna. We left at pretty much the hottest part of the day -I think it was about 77- and our old, BLACK dogs didn't like the heat too well. We made it about half way and turned around. I think as the season goes on we will get them more in shape and probably leave earlier in the day too.

OK - I was vacuuming the chair by the front window and THUD something smacked the window above my head. I thought Trev threw something at me because he wanted me to stop vacuuming but was confused because he said he didn't care and that is kind of unlike him...
I looked down on the dog bed right below the window and there was a BIRD crumpled up :( I guess my cat brought it in the house and it thought it was making a get away through my clean clean clean window. I thought it was dead because it wasn't moving. I woke T up from his nap and (my hero) he picked it up and it bee lined straight at my head. I ducked and screamed like a little girl and went running out the front door. I thought since it was injured it was gonna fly right into my face. I walked back in and heard "out you go!" followed by the back door being shut. T said it flew off and Lily walked around the house meowing deep throaty meows...I think she's mad at us.

Here is Luna cooling off in her pool after our hike.

No comments: