Wednesday, August 20, 2008

1st day of skoo

I had my first day of Anatomy today, and my teacher seems really cool. The subject matter is interesting and even if I change my major (not planning on it) the information will be relevant to life in general. I found out we are going to have cadavers in our lab though! I'm excited because I think it will be so cool to see a human body on the inside. I'm kinda grossed out by it though, especially since my lab is 1st thing in the morning. I'm just picturing myself all sleepy eyed with my coffee mug standing over a dead body...kinda weird! Hopefully some of it will help me get over my anxiety about death...doubtful, but I have hope dammit. So I have lab tomorrow morning, wish me luck! I also have my intro to physical therapy class tomorrow night. Thursday is my "hell day" this semester. Lab from 8-9:50 and then work from 10:30 - 4:30 and finishing up with class from 5-6:50. Ugg.

Trevor has been in California since Sunday night and I am totally ready for him to come home. Our new couch was delivered on Monday and I was going to attempt assembling it last night only to discover it is the loveseat. Waaah waaah waaaaaaaaaaah. Oh and one set of our blinds is about 8" too long for the window it was for soooooo we paid another $50 to get them fixed since it can't be proven that the chick at Home Depot wrote it down wrong. I have faith in my boyfriend to measure windows and I'm pretty sure he has the mental capacity to do so, therefore, the error is not ours! We got them back last week and they didn't change anything. Whyyyyyyyyyyy does it have to be this way. Just cuz, that's why.

No comments: