Friday, January 29, 2010

Not so used to this

We have had so many positive changes in our lives lately and I'm feeling like I'm just waiting for something bad to happen. Does anyone else ever feel this way? Then I get anxiety as if my waiting for something negative is actually going to cause it...I need therapy HAHA. But all in all things are going really great. Trevor got a new job as gardener for this rich dude (really awesome guy, deserves a better title than "rich dude") about two weeks ago and he officially starts it full time on Monday! He will be gardening indoor (greenhouse) and outdoor gardens, so it will be year round. He also is responsible for maintenance on the commercial building. We are healthy, the pets are healthy, the house is healthy...I really couldn't ask for more. I will try to focus on being more grateful for where we are at and where our lives are headed than feeling anxious about what could happen.

No comments: