Friday, July 17, 2009

What's next??

Ugh! So glad today is Friday.

Dexter has been scratching at one of his ears more than usual over the last few weeks and last night it became apparent he needs a doc! He had a hard time sleeping and kept getting up to shake his head or to scratch at his ear. I looked at it this morning and there is a dark sticky substance in it. Ewwww. He is going to the vet tomorrow morning unless they call me soon and let me know that they had a cancellation for today.

The regulator to my driver window also broke today. It's the motor that rolls the window up and down. My good friend works in auto glass though, so hopefully I will get a good deal on the install. The part at the dealership is $70, so I'm hitting up the pick n pull tomorrow in an attempt to save a few bucks.

Bad things come in 3's so what financial blow is headed my way next?

No comments: