Monday, June 2, 2008

ugggg

So we are moved into the new house. The cat is freaked out, the dog loves it, and I am unsure because we have SHIT EVERYWHERE!!! I have to jump hurdles to get from one room to the next. We were supposed to close on Friday (like so many other times when we were "going to close") and we didn't (big surprise) because someone at the title company took the afternoon off! grrr...But I stayed home this morning because we were "supposed to close" first this this morning, and I couldn't find my keys and would have been really late anyway! HAHAHA

I'm feeling kinda stressed about life right now but I am just trying to roll with it and not get all worked up. I want to take a trip to the beach house (want, not a need but I WANT I WANT I WANT) and I need to touch base with my grandpa about Trevor and I....mostly Trevor....painting his house this summer. I need to unpack...we need to paint blah blah blah...so many "to-do's." My stomach is super upset because it has only had coffee and water today, so maybe I will be happy if I have a sammich!! :p

No comments: