Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009

Hmmm so I could go back and read about everywhere we went this year, but I think I'll do a memory exercise and see what I can come up with. I'm also making a big assumption that I wrote about it all on here....
I'll include two highlights from each place.


Mexico. This exact day and time last year we were on our way to the beach. Most likely eating in and out burger and slamming beer in the parking lot. What a great trip. Can't wait to go back, but much to my dismay, we have no trip lined up. Highlights for this trip are beating Trevor in horse shoes and it was really the most relaxing vacation I have ever been on.
















Ca
lf Creek. Cutest little camp site! It motivated us to purchase some camping gear and get it all in one spot. We also camped at Strawberry for a few days toward the end of the Summer. Looking forward to warm weather and camping trips in 2010! Highlights are toilets (totally cheating, I know) and jumping off the boulder into a natural pool.

















Bear Lake. I know I had a whole post about this, but it deserves metion again. What a cute town. We had a great time, hoping to visit again someday. The two highlights here are wake boarding and Idaho beer!


Hermosa Beach. Trevor's brother and his wife reside in this awesome place and we had a great time visiting. Playing volleyball and going to the dog beach are my highlights for this place.




No comments: