Thursday, February 19, 2009

Review of a good week

Last weekend we holed up at a friends cabin at Alta I went skiing for the first time in my life. REALLY fun. I can't believe it has taken me this long to try it, but I am going again on Sunday. The exercise was much needed since we ate fondue two nights in a row...gluttons :) On Saturday night we had chocolate fondue for dessert with little pieces of cheesecake and poundcake made by my sister OH. MY. GAWD. sooo good.

I took my first anatomy test last week and I got a 97 WOOO! What a relief. I have a lab midterm coming up and am a bit behind in my Psych class, but all in all school is trucking right along. Oh and the Jazz beat the Lakers last week too, doesn't get much better than that!

Today I
Love: the number 97
Hate: that I procrastinate
Miss: garlic burgers from our grill

No comments: